Death is so morbid, it’s the epitome of morbidity however it’s the slow march to the grave that spurs us on to achieve some wonderful things in life and for that very reason alone, many of us have a Bucket List.
In true foodie style, my bucket list focuses on the restaurants that I would love to visit before I snaffle down my final meal. Have a look and see if I’m missing any of your favourites and let me know in the comments down below!
To dine at:
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay (Gordon Ramsay) London, UK
- Marcus (Marcus Wareing) London, UK
- Nopi (Yotam Ottolenghi) London, UK
- The Fat Duck (Heston Blumenthal) Bray, UK
- Umu (Yoshinori Ishii) London, UK
- Terre à Terre, Brighton, UK
- L’Enclume (Simon Rogan) Cumbria, UK
- Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Cornwall, UK
- Le Gavroche (Michel Roux Jr.) London, UK
- Bohemia (Steve Smith) Jersey, Channel Islands
- The Raby Hunt (James Close) Co Durham, UK
- Casamia (Peter Sanchez-Iglesias) Bristol, UK
Bibendum Restaurant (Claude Bosi)
London, UK – Visited 15/09/2014
Read my review of Bibendum on TripAdvisor.
Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons (Raymond Blanc)
Oxford, UK – Visited 01/04/2015
Read my review of Le Manior aux Quat’Saisons on TripAdvisor.
The Pump Room Restaurant (Mark Pearson)
Bath, UK – Visited 22/04/2019